TRANSPORT WORKERS BENEFICIARY REGISTRATION
■ Eligibility Criteria : Applicant should meet following criteria for applying this service :
○ The applicant must be a Transport Worker.
○ The age of the applicant must be above 18 years and less than 60 years.
■ Documents Required : Following documents are required for this service :
○ Age proof : Attested copy of Birth Certificate from Hospital / Nursing Home / Municipality / Panchayat / School Leaving Certificate / Voter Identity Card / Ration Card / Driving License etc.
○ Certificate from Employer / MP / MLA / Shabhadhipati, Zilla Parishad of the concerned district / Commissioner / Councilor of concerned Municipality or concerned Corporation / Member of Zila Parishad or concerned Panchayat Samity / Concerned Gram Panchayat Pradhan / Officer of State Government not below the rank of Inspector / President or Secretary of the Registered Trade Union to which the applicant belongs. ■ Photograph : One copy for scanning.
■ Photograph : One copy for each dependent member (optional).
■ Fees : Following charges are applicable for the service:
○ Registration Fees : INR 30.
Source : e-District MMP Portal
Related Articles :
1. e-District MMP : Your Digital Desk
2. How do you create your username and password! !e-District MMP
3 . Income Certificate : e-District MMP ( Click Here )
4. Domicile Certificate : e-District MMP ( Click Here )
5. Registration of Shops and Establishments : e-District MMP ( Click Here )
6. Building and Other Construction Workers Beneficiary Registration : e-District MMP ( Click Here )
SHRAMIK SATHI :