Before applying for renewal of Registration of Shops and Establishments through e-District MMP Portal read this article carefully and follow the instructions mentioned below. Many RLO under different Districts allready digitised raw data about detailed information of Shops and Establishments under their jurisdiction, but uploading in e-District MMP Portal not completed till the publication of this article. Therefore, at present renewal procedure of Registration of Shops and Establishments unchannged (Manually). When it will be available in e-District MMP Portal I shall be try to publish the message in my blog with tutorial about procedure for renewal and related video regarding renewal of Registration of Shops and Establishments through e-District MMP Portal. Naturally, one question should be arise in your mind , why I am writing this article with such title ” Renewal of Registration of Shops and Establishments”. Yes, this type of thinking from your end obviously right. But, from my angle, as I published a article previously regarding ” Availability of Services for Citizen through e-District MMP Portal” without mentioning the eligibility criteria, Required Documents, Fees, etc. So, I think this is the right time for publishing the above mentioned unpublished content.
■ Eligibility Criteria : The applicant must have a valid Registration no.
■ Documents Required : Following documents are required for this service :
○ Original Registration Certificate
○ Valid Trade License
○ Employee Declaration
○ Any other documents to substantiate the correctness of the particulars
■ Fees : Charges are applicable as per the following criteria :
○Shop having no employee : Rs. 25.00
○ Shop having one to five employees : Rs.30.00
○ Shop having six to twenty employees : Rs. 40.00
○ Shop having more than twenty employees : Rs.100.00
○ Establishment of any class having no employee : Rs. 25.00
○ Establishment of any class having one to five employees : Rs.30.00
○ Establishment of any class having six to twenty employees : Rs. 50.00
○ Establishment of any class having more than twenty employees : Rs. 250.00