Details about Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Fees, etc. for registering as a beneficiary under Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Scheme through e-District MMP Portal.
■ Eligibility Criteria : Applicant should meet following criteria for applying this service :
○ The applicant must be a building or construction worker engaged in construction work not less than 90 days in preceding 1 year.
○ The age of the applicant must be above 18 years and less than 60 years
■ Documents Required : Following documents are required for this service :
○ Age proof : Attested copy of Birth Certificate from Hospital / Nursing Home / Municipality / Panchayat / School Leaving Certificate / Horoscope / Voter Identity Card / Ration Card / Driving License etc.
○ Certificate from Employer / MP / MLA / Shabhadhipati, Zilla Parishad / President of Shiliguri Mahakuma Parishad / Municipal Corporation Mayor / Chairman of Boro Committee / Panchayat Samity Pradhan / Municipality Chairman or Vice Chairman / Gram Panchayat Pradhan / Minimum Wage observer / Agricultural Minimum Wages Observer / Councilor of Darjeeling Gorkha Hill Council / President or Secretary of the Registered Trade Union to which the applicant belongs.
○ Photograph : One copy for scanning.
■ Fees : Following charges are applicable for the service.
○ One Time registration Fee : INR 20
○ Subscription Fee : INR 30 ( Yearly)
Source : e-District MMP Portal
Related Articles :
1. e-District MMP : Your Digital Desk (Click Here)
2. How do you create your own user name and password !! e-District MMP ( Click Here )
3. Income Certificate : e-District MMP ( Click Here )
4. Domicile Certificate : e-District MMP ( Click Here )
5. Registration of Shops and Establishments : e-District MMP ( Click Here )
SHRAMIK SATHI :